GDPR and LOPD
At Autentia, we have always been aware of the importance of protecting your personal data, for that reason, and in order to comply with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we have updated our Privacy Policies to treat them with greater responsibility and in accordance with the principles of transparency, limitation of purpose, data minimization, accuracy, integrity and confidentiality established in the aforementioned regulation. We invite you to read these terms carefully before providing us with the information requested on the form.
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
- Responsible identity: Autentia Real Business Solutions S.L.
- Commercial name: Autentia.
- CIF: B-83612366.
- Address: Avda. de los Fresnos 21. 28850. Torrejón de Ardoz – Madrid – Spain.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Activity: Provision of consulting services of a technological nature. Registered in the Madrid Registry: Volume: 18790 Book: 0 Folio: 163 Section: 8 Sheet: M-327520 Registration: 1.
What data do we request and how is it categorized?
In this form we request the following personal data:
- email: In order to send you communications that may be of interest to you, such as resources, books, talks, raffles, invitations to events, technologies and information about Autentia’s services and solutions.
For what purpose do we store your data?
Autentia will treat the data you have provided us with the purpose of:
- To improve your experience and to send you communications that may be of interest to you, such as books, talks, technologies and resources, as well as providing you with information about our services and the solutions we offer.
We will treat your data responsibly, in no case will we share this information with third parties.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data that you have had the confidence to provide us will be kept:
- Until you request the deletion.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent, that is, we treat your data only if we have your express and informed consent to do so and always in accordance with the purposes described above.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
We inform you that the data you provide us, through this form, will be stored on the following servers:
- In the Google data center network. Google has several data centers spread across different geographical areas. Google equipment clusters have been designed to offer maximum resistance and redundancy, as well as to eliminate single points of failure and minimize the possible consequences of the most common equipment errors and environmental risks.
- On Mailchimp servers, which comply with the privacy shield framework.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
When you provide us with your data, you do not lose your rights over them, so here we detail what and how you can exercise the following rights:
- Right to request access to the personal data related to the you.
- Right to rectification or deletion.
- Right to object.
- Right to request the limitation of your treatment.
- Right to data portability.
As the owner of the personal data obtained, you can exercise your rights of protection of personal data by sending a written communication to the registered office of Autentia Real Business Solutions S.L. (Avda Castilla, 1. Edif. Best Point. Office 21B. 28830. San Fernando de Henares, Madrid, Spain.) Or to the email enabled for this purpose, email@example.com, including in both cases a photocopy of your ID or other equivalent identification document.
You can find models, forms and more information available about your rights on the website of the national control authority, Spanish Agency for Data Protection, hereinafter, AEPD, www.agpd.es.
Can I withdraw consent?
You have the possibility and the right to withdraw consent for any specific purpose granted at the time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.