Autentia is formed by a group of people who love technology, always wanting to learn and constantly improve ourselves.
We work on projects of all kinds, from major developments for important multinational companies, to small applications for Startups, always using good practices (continuous integration, TDD, code analysis tools, agile methodologies, etc.) and the best working environment.
What do we offer?
- Continuous training: you will be able to attend lectures and internal courses (or teach them if you dare!) on different technologies and work methodologies. You can also learn and share knowledge on our website www.adictosaltrabajo.com.
- Good practices: our quality seal is based on this. You will learn continuous integration, TDD, code analysis tools, pair programming, etc.
- The best teammates: we are a young team, with very good vibes, and we love technology. You will always have someone willing to lend you a hand.
- Good equipment: last generation hardware and all the necessary tools to facilitate daily work.
- Flexible schedule: adapt the schedule to your personal life.
- Agreement with your university or educational center and study aid.
Once the internship is finished, you could opt for internal positions in the company.
What are we looking for?
For us, the most important thing is not what you know, but the desire you have to learn. We are looking for people with good vibes, who likes technology and software development.
We would like you to have knowledge in:
- Object Oriented Programming.
- Java language.
- And we will value very positively: development of mobile applications on Android (Kotlin / Java), iOS (Swift) and hybrids (Cordova / Ionic, Angular, Vue.js, React).
Do you think you fit in another profile?
Thanks for your time.
Are you interested in this offer?
Send us your resume.SEND