Autentia is formed by a group of people who love technology, always wanting to learn and constantly improve ourselves.
We work on projects of all kinds, from major developments for important multinational companies, to small applications for Startups, always using good practices (continuous integration, TDD, code analysis tools, agile methodologies, etc.) and the best working environment.
What do we offer?
- Join a multidisciplinary full-stack development team (mobile multiplatform and service backend), developing a leading application in its sector, with freedom of technical decision.
- Continuous training: you can attend or give lectures and internal courses on different technologies and work methodologies. You can also learn and share knowledge on our portal www.adictosaltrabajo.com.
- Good computer equipment: last-generation hardware and all the tools that are necessary to facilitate daily work.
- The best teammates: we are a very good team, and we love technology. You will always have someone willing to lend you a hand.
- Indefinite contract and various social benefits (Ticket Restaurant, health insurance…).
- Flexible time adapted to 8-hour workdays.
- A different selection process, which is a challenge for technology enthusiasts.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for partners with good vibes and desire to learn, regardless of their age or experience. People who like technology and software development. If you have made an app, give us the reference. If you have a personal blog, let us know 🙂
- Knowledge and experience in:
- IOS Application Development, with Objective-C and Swift for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch.
- Integration with backend APIs:
- Webservices RESTful / JSON.
- Webservices SOAP / XML.
- POP knowledge, SOLID principles and design patterns.
- Dependency managers: Cocoa Pods, Carthage …
- Knowledge of the deployment and development ecosystem of Apple App store Connect / iOS Dev Center, application signing and publication in Apple Store, Testflight.
- Development of unit tests.
- Version control systems: Git, Bitbucket, Github, Gitlab.
- Ability to obtain business requirements.
Do you think you fit in another profile?
Thanks for your time 🙂