Autentia is formed by a group of people who love technology, always wanting to learn and constantly improve ourselves. We work on projects of all kinds, from major developments for important multinational companies, to small Startup applications, always using good practices (continuous integration, TDD, code analysis tools, agile methodologies, etc.) and the best working environment. We try to make each development an interesting challenge for us.
What do we offer?
- Continuous training: you can attend or give lectures and internal courses on different technologies and work methodologies. You can also learn and share knowledge on our portal www.adictosaltrabajo.com.
- The best teammates: we are a very good team, and we love technology. You will always have someone willing to lend you a hand.
- Good computer equipment: last-generation hardware and all the tools that are necessary to facilitate daily work.
- Time flexibility: adapt the schedule to your personal life.
- Indefinite contract and various social benefits (Ticket Restaurant, health insurance…).
- Good practices to improve labour well-being: sporting events, fruit in the office, physiotherapist…
What are we looking for?
We are looking for partners with good vibes and desire to learn, regardless of their age or experience. People who like technology and software development. If you have made an app, give us the reference. If you have a personal blog, let us know. 🙂
We would like you to have knowledge and experience in:
- Development of native Android applications with Kotlin in Android Studio and Gradle as dependency manager.
- POO, SOLID principles and design patterns.
- Development of unit tests with libraries such as JUnit and Mockito.
- Git as a version control system and collaborative development services such as GitHub, GitLab or Bitbucket.
- MVVM architecture pattern.
- Android Jetpack.
- Layout of customizable graphic interfaces with ConstraintLayout, themes and custom views.
- Integration with backend APIs, primarily RESTful, with libraries like Retrofit.
- Integration and continuous deployment with services such as Jenkins, Travis CI or GitLab CI/CD.
- Signing and publishing applications on Google Play.
- Obtaining business requirements.
- Experience in agile (Scrum and/or Kanban) is valuable.
Do you think you fit in another profile?
Thanks for your time 🙂
Are you interested in this offer?
Send us your resumeSEND